Planning Chart for Port-A-John Rentals in MA, RI, & NH
Some basic planning must be conducted in order to rent the correct number of portable toilet units for your special event in MA, RI, or NH.
- First, estimate the number of hours that your event will take from beginning to end. You may want to add some extra time for good measure.
- Second, determine how many people will attend your event. You may want to add to this number in case additional guests attend the event.
- Third, use the portable toilet rental planning chart below to calculate the number of porta-a-john units you will need to ensure adequate restroom coverage and proper sanitary conditions for your event.
The cross point box in the chart between the number of people (follow horizontally) and the number of hours (follow vertically) will give you the base quantity of porta-a-john units that you will need.
|People Attending||Number Of Hours for Event|
*(1) unit provides approimately 200 uses
These are the standards from the Portable Sanitation Association International
The port-a-john rental planning chart above is the standard industry recommendation that is followed by special event planners and coordinators nationwide. These porta-a-john recommendations are based on the determination that each portable restroom will accommodate 200 separate uses.
As one of southern New England's leading portable restroom contractors, Mr. Cesspool will...
- assist in planning for the proper number of porta-a-john rentals needed for the event
- guarantee on-time delivery and set-up of the portable restroom units
- provide all necessary porta-a-john waste disposal services
- remove all portable restroom units after the event